Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Memento 2: The Raw Shark Texts?

I'm going to need your help on this one...so please post comments if you can help make distinctions here: I just read the review at Blogcritics about The Raw Shark Texts and I felt like I was reading about another "Memento."

It must be a remarkable story that differs dramatically from Memento. After all, Nicole Kidman wouldn't want to make the movie version if it wasn't. However, I can't shake the fact that I'm reading a set up with stark similarities to Memento.

So, please post comments here if you've read this book and know Memento's plot. I will get my hands on a copy and follow up as soon as I can. But for now, it would be helpful to enlighten readers on this subject. Otherwise, they will pass on it like I was initially tempted to do when I read the set up -- even though the lovely Nicole Kidman relishes every page.

No comments: